If it hasn’t happened to you, then possibly know someone that has had a computer infected with a virus. Sometimes you don’t know that you have a virus on your computer, so here are some indicators that may mean you have a computer virus:
- Your computer is running a lot slower than it used to
- You have a persistent error message
- There is difficulty in accessing your files
- Your friends and other contacts are receiving emails you didn’t send
- Your internet service provider (ISP) no longer allows you access to the internet, to prevent damage to their network.
Your IT Guardian has the tools and anti-virus software to remove everything malicious from your computer. If you think your computer may have a virus contact us today.
OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) REPAIR
Sometimes removing the virus doesn’t repair the damage that was done. Your IT Guardian will assess if there has been any damage and repair it if necessary and possible.
If possible we will download any updates to your OS you that might have missed because of your virus and then test everything for proper functionality.
Since it is likely your computer caught the virus at a suspicious website or through an email, we will make sure this doesn’t happen again by either updating your virus software, replacing it if it’s inadequate, or installing it if you’ve never had it. All of this work will be undertaken with your consent.